The Thermal Materials Summit is a one of a kind event covering the Thermal Interface Materials Market
The Thermal Materials Summit will educate attendees on the latest advancements in thermal interface materials for professionals working in markets such as: Aerospace, Electronics Packaging, Automotive, Semiconductor/ICs, LED Cooling, Motor Controls, Power Supplies, Discrete Electronic Devices, Telecom and Batteries.
The conference is designed for design engineers, academia, system engineers, material scientists, CTOs and R&D managers whose products, operations and services depend upon sophisticated and precise control of thermal properties and states.
Who should attend
Professionals Working in These Areas
- Thermal Interface Materials
- Thermal Management & Electronics Cooling
- R&D for Thermal Materials
- Thermal Design and Modeling
- Characterization and Measurement for Thermal Materials
- IC Level Thermal Management
Researchers, professors and students working towards the goal of advancing thermal interface materials.
– Design and Products Development
– Sales and Marketing
Industry Consultants and Finance Executives
– Bankers and Private Equity
– Venture Capital Professionals
– Business and Strategy Consultants