Call for presentations
Speak at the Thermal Materials Summit! This event is a technical forum to discuss developments in technology, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements for thermal interface materials of all varieties. Submit to Nick Depperschmidt Deadline to submit is Dec. 7th, 2019.
- Emerging Technologies for Thermal Materials
- Thermal Materials Market Research
- Phase Change Materials
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Boron Nitrate/Boron Nitride/Boron Arsenide
- Thermal Foams
- GAP Pads and Fillers
- Thermal Adhesives and Tapes
- Thermal Insulators
- Heat Shields/Heat Spreaders
- Thermal Control
- Heat Pipes
- Additive Manufacturing
Submitting a Proposal
The proposal or the presentation may not be promotional or marketing of a product. Proposals and Submissions will be accepted electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email and include supporting material as attachments.
The total length of each proposal should be a maximum of 750 words. It should include:
- Presentation Title
- A summary of the presentation content (200-300 words)
- Presenter(s) biography and list of affiliations
- Head shot of Speaker
- Contact information: name, title, company, address, office phone, email address, and web site.
Contact Nick Depperschmidt for more information.
Full-conference registration fees will be waived for all confirmed speakers.